广告合作
  • 今日头条

    今日头条

  • 百度一下

    百度一下,你就知道

  • 新浪网

    新浪网 - 提供新闻线索,重大新闻爆料

  • 搜狐

    搜狐

  • 豆瓣

    豆瓣

  • 百度贴吧

    百度贴吧——全球领先的中文社区

  • 首页 尚未审核订阅工具 订阅

    酒店楼层服务员迎宾服务必用英语

    来源:网络收集  点击:  时间:2024-03-03
    【导读】:
    曾有人用“SERVICE”来概括客房对客服务的要求:S - Sincere 真诚E - Efficient 高效R - Ready to Serve 随时准备提供服务V - Visible 可见结果(卓有成效)I - Informative 有问必答C - Courteous 礼貌E - Excellent 出色工具/原料moreG: Guest nbsp; nbsp; 顾客 A: Floor Attendant nbsp; nbsp; 楼层服务员br方法/步骤1/7分步阅读

    1. 迎接客人 Greeting the Guest

    A: Good aftemoon, madam. May I show you to your room, please?

    下午好,女士。我带您到房间好妈?

    G: Yes,please. Here is our room eat.

    好的。这是我们的房卡。

    A: This way, please.

    这边请。

    2/7

    2. 为客人打开房门 Opening Door for the Guest

    (......来到客房门口)

    A: Here we are.(Opening the door) After you,madam.

    我们到了。(打开房门)女士,您先请。

    G: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    A: Your key card is inserted here to turn on the electricity;when you leave the room,please take it with you.

    您的钥匙卡插在这里通电,离开房间时谓记得拿走。

    G: I see.

    我明白。

    3/7

    3. 帮客人安顿下来 Helping the Guest to Settle Down

    A: A bellnzan will bring your luggage soon. How is everything?

    行李员很快会把您的行李送来的。您对(客房)这一切还满意吗?

    G: Very nice.

    挺不错的。

    A: Anything else I can do far you,ma'am?

    女土,还有什么能为你效劳的吗?

    G: No, thanks.

    没有了,谢谢。

    A: My name is John. Please call me if there's anything I can do for you. Goodbye and have a nice day.

    我叫约翰,如果有什么能效劳的,请尽管叫我。再见!祝您愉快!

    4/7

    4. 当客人吃点便餐 When the Guest Wants Some Light Meal

    G: Well, I'd like to have a light meal.

    嗯,我想随便吃点东西。

    A: We have very good Room Service. I can contact them for you,or you maydial“9”to order.There are also some drinks in the mini-bar.

    我们有很好的送餐服务。我可以帮您联系,或者您也可以拨打“9”来订餐。迷你吧里面还有一些饮料。

    G: OK, I'll order myself. Thank you.

    好,我自己来订餐吧。谢谢你。

    5/7

    5. 向客人展示房间 Showing Room to Guest

    G: Is there any socket, please?

    请问哪儿有插座吗?

    A: There is one beside the desk.

    书桌旁有一个。

    G: And where is the safe?

    保险箱在哪里呢?

    A: It's in the wardrobe.Shall I show you how to use it?

    在衣橱里。我来给您示范一下如何使用好吗?

    G: No,thanks.I'll make it.

    不用了,谢谢。我自己能行。

    A: By the way,the Internet access is just beside the desk,let me show you.

    对了,互联网接口就在书桌旁,我给您看一下。

    G: Thanks. You've been very helpful.

    谢谢,你对我很有帮助。

    6/7

    6. 向客人介绍酒店的设施 Introducing Hotel Facilities to Guest

    G: I'm rather tired. Do you bave sauna in the hotel?

    我有点累。你们酒店有桑拿吗?

    A: Yes,we have. It's on the 18th floor.

    有啊。桑拿在18楼。

    G: What's its business hour?

    它的营业时间是么时候?

    A: It is open from 7 pm to 1 am.

    它的营业时间是晚上7点到凌晨1点。

    7/7

    7. 当客人给小费 When the Guset is Tipping

    G: Ah, here is something for you.

    啊,有点东西要给你。

    A: Thank you very much. Its very kind of you.Im Diana please call me if theres anything I can do for you.

    非常感谢!您真是太好了。我叫戴安娜,如果有什么可以为您效劳的,请只管叫我。

    G: Thanks, I will.

    谢谢,我会的。

    A: Goodbye, and have a nice day!

    再见,祝您愉快!

    楼层迎宾
    本文关键词:

    版权声明:

    1、本文系转载,版权归原作者所有,旨在传递信息,不代表看本站的观点和立场。

    2、本站仅提供信息发布平台,不承担相关法律责任。

    3、若侵犯您的版权或隐私,请联系本站管理员删除。

    4、文章链接:http://www.1haoku.cn/art_231589.html

    相关资讯

    ©2019-2020 http://www.1haoku.cn/ 国ICP备20009186号05-05 00:24:15  耗时:0.027
    0.0273s